1. Understand and improve upon state-of-the-art algorithms in model compression and inference/training acceleration.
2. Develop software that encapsulates algorithms into convenient toolchains, based on existing ML frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch.
3. Conduct experiments to identify issues of existing methodologies.
1. Experience with at least one deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or MxNet.
2. Fluency in at least one programming languages.
3. Proficiency in linear algebra and numerical optimization.
4. Experience with software engineering.
5. Candidates with research experience (i.e. Ph.D) are preferred.SEND RESUMe