1. Utilize existing frameworks (i.e. Tensorflow/Pytorch) and toolchains developed by the company to train models, compress models, and accelerate model inference.
2. Explore the accuracy-efficiency trade-off of different models in each specific application domain.
3. Develop model zoos that achieve the state-of-the-art efficiency in each application domain.
1. Bachelor’s / Master’s / PhD’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
2. Experience with at least one deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or MxNet.
3. Proficiency in numerical linear algebra and optimization.
4. Knowledge / Experience in a variety of ML applications is a plus.SEND RESUMe