1. Develop critical firmware architecture that will be utilized across AI accelerate engine
2. Develop detail firmware code base on specification
3. Work together with AISC/FPGA engineer for system validation and debug
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
2. 5+ years relevant experience of firmware development.
3. Good knowledge with C language and firmware emulator, simulators.
4. Good knowledge for ARM or other microprocessor systems.
5. Familiar with PCIE/DDR is a big plus.SEND RESUMe